1. His trials and tribulations, which he claimed were his worse, would be more satisfactory if he actually took the time to organize his thoughts.
A. Which he claimed were
2. My friend had been advised to make prudent investments with her inheritance, so she delayed to buy those stocks offered on the exchange that morning.
A. Had been advised
B. To make
D. Delayed to buy
3. The newest ideas presented actually will might cost more, and may have to be considered carefully before going to the board for ratification.
B. Will might
C. May have to
D. Before going
4. Not agreeing to sell his assets and eventually is phasing out his construction company, John will attempt to keep things going until the bank floats another loan.
A. Not agreeing to sell
B. Is phasing
C. Will attempt
D. Things going
5. Until the end of the First World War, a little official attention was given to preventing fires, because extinguishing fires was the main concern of fire departments.
A. A little
B. To preventing
6. A frustrating year for the U. S. space program was experienced in 1993 because of lost satellites, delays of space shuttle launches, and a drastically size reduction of the space station.
B. Was experienced
C. Because of
7. Marine biology also deals on organisms which directly depend upon bodies of salt water for necessities of life.
A. Deals on
C. Depend upon
D. Necessities of life
8. Hakka is very much like Cantonese, with six tones distinguishing meaning between words or words elements within the same vowels and consonants.
A. Much like
D. Within the
9. Although Myanmar jewelry has its own characteristics, it was influenced by various Indian styles in which individual jewels blend in rather than standing out.
C. In which
D. Standing out
10. When was the least time you updated the information in your address book?
11. Does Jose know how to shipping the fragile parts so that they don’t break during export?
D. So that
12. Although he wasn’t never promoted, Ming maintained his rigorous standards until he retired.
13. If you are dissatisfied for our service, please let us know how we can improve.
14. Our lawyer advised we to request an audit from the tax office.
15. Although he thinks differently than the previous owner, they have some similarities.
16. We are running late on the order, so be sure it is by five o’clock ready.
D. By five o’clock ready
17. I borrowed a dog from a friend to prevent thieves to breaking into the warehouse.
1B, 2D, 3B, 4B, 5A, 6D, 7A, 8B, 9D, 10B, 11C, 12A, 13B, 14A, 15C, 16D, 17D
Câu nào bạn không hiểu bạn có thể comment ở dưới để thảo luận nhé!